Job Code : PTM/RM/1227
Looking for a proven IT recruiting professional have 3-5 years of experience in Talent acquisition.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the need / criticality, and timely Identify the potential candidates through various sources like, job portals, linkedIn, internal job boards, employee referral, Vendors, and candidate references.
- Building strong relations with Practices / Business stakeholder.
- Share best practices & market trends / market intelligence with hiring managers
- Sell the candidate a job opportunity and sell the internal client on the candidate
- Building proactively the virtual pool for backups / decline and new business
- Comes with both agency and in-house recruitment background
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment
- Sourcing (using LinkedIn, Jobscentral, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder social media, etc.)
- candidate management until he/she joins
- interview management and successful offer negotiation
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to understand and set priorities and make trade-offs as priorities change
- Strong organization and planning skills including follow-though and time management
- Ability to function effectively in a cross-matrixed environment
- Strong working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid technical recruitment experience with a focus on Information Technology and ability to work in a fast- paced work environment with changing priorities
- Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)