Job Code : PTM/PW/1230
Looking for Proposal Writer
Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
- Job Description
- Receive and review US Government RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, etc. including dissecting RFPs and building compliance matricies, supporting win strategies and story boards when necessary.
- Develop and prepare proposal documentation, including proposals, presentations, capabilities statements, resumes and bios and other related materials, includes monitoring changes to solicitation and adjusting work accordingly. Pulls proposals together, integrating disparate components into a unified, coherent whole, up to and including production and delivery.
- Creating/updating detailed RFP/Tender response project plans, templates, and timelines with the goal of delivering a winning submission that creates maximum value Owning the RFP response.
- Holding all response team members accountable for delivering quality content on time
- He/She aware about US IT market and worked on same Geography in past.
- Experience writing sales proposals and/or responding to RFPs Extensive experience writing large-scale, complex bids for $500k -1 M + value with proven success
- Proven ability to manage time, multi-task, and excel in a deadline-oriented environment while supporting several proposal projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including word-processing, formatting, spreadsheet production, file, and configuration management tasks.
- Excellent critical thinking and problems solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Thorough note taker and direction follower
- Position requires a significant amount of creative thinking, research, communication, innovation and resourcefulness
- Thrives in a team environment and has solid interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn
- Software Skills
- Microsoft Word: expert word-processing skills; extensive experience with styles, mid-to-high level formatting techniques, and editing drafts for format, appearance, and consistency with corporate styles
Microsoft Outlook: advanced skills
- Microsoft Excel: high level
- Online Collaboration tools: proficiency running an online meeting
- Any graduate with good oral and writing skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Should be able work on deadlines.
Candidates available immediately are desirable.
(Drop your resume to email@example.com, Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)