Job Code : PTM/PC/1225
Looking for Project Coordinator
Should have 5 years of experience working in similar area
- Job Description
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Ensure task assigned to technical teams are delivered on-time without bugs. Manage resource workload and capacity to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely, but realistic manner.
- Ensure programmers are effectively utilized for tasks and appropriately assigned.
- Verify that all work is completed correctly prior to delivering a finished product. Contribute to best practices and documentation for tools and processes.
- Organizing, attending and participating in sprint and stakeholder meetings.
- Coordinate the requirement analysis with the Product Owner
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and co-ordinate with team to provide solutions.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Should be capable of providing technical directions to the technical team throughout the project.
- Basic knowledge in any OOPs Languages is an added advantage.
- Good Managerial and analytic skills with outstanding communication and convincing skills in English (oral & written)
(Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)