Job Code : PTM/JR/1221
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive Java development ahead? Then we need you!
Should have 5 years of experience
Qualification: Master's/Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Job Description
- A desire to build well-engineered reusable back-end /front-end components and abstractions
- Passion to work with exciting/latest technologies
- Technical leadership, including making decisions on the best technologies to use and leading a team effectively
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Should have a technology-agnostic view on development
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Should have excellent knowledge in OOPs and java frameworks and strong foundation in Core Java , Data structures and GOF Design patterns
- Should have working experience in Maven,Jira
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT, SVN
- Good time management skills and ability to work on concurrent assignments with different priorities
(Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)