Senior Java Backend Developer
Job Code : PTM/java/1217
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive Java development ahead? Then we need you!
Should have 7-8 years of experience
Qualification: Master's/Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Implementation of Rest / JSON based Backend Services in Java which is based of Spring Frameworks for the support of the Go Live of a Digital Farming (DF) customer solution
- Realizing the implementation based on the technical concepts within the DF IT and based on the functional and non-functional requirements of the DF customer solution
- Definition of the system interfaces and the associated documentation of the required architecture components
- Implementation of the solutions throughout the entire life cycle from development, testing and deployment to production, including documentation and code improvement
- Working in software development teams with agile methods
Support the DF Microservice system landscape in the Amazon AWS Cloud
- Excellent Java development knowledge in IT production environments, ideally in scalable cloud infrastructures
- Profound knowledge about the difference between Java 8
- WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A comfortable job atmosphere with supportive colleagues.
- You get to put your skills to proper use.
- Provide you with challenges that will enable you to develop yourself.
- Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)