.Net Web Developer
Job Code : PTM/.NET/1232
We are hiring .Net Web Developer
Experience: 8 to 10 years
- Work with agile team and work on exciting projects with us.
- Specify requirements, which you coordinate together with the customer
- Design and implement the backend of (web)applications and design databases
- Support the customer in post-development processes and also take care of quality assurance.
- Required Skills
- Programming in C# under Microsoft .NET and developing with Visual Studio are your daily bread and butter.
- Work in a team and also work independent in the areas of design, implementation, introduction and stabilisation of complex application systems is no problem for you.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns such as MVC and Dependency Injection.
- Should have experience in Web frameworks such as Kendo (Telerik), Ignite UI (Infragistics), DevExpress or Angular.
- Familiar with common databases and speak MS SQL
- Experience in frameworks like Entity Framework/LINQ, Unity/Autofac, Log4Net/Nlog/Common Logging, Microsoft Enterprise Library.
- Experience with automatic tests such as unit tests and have knowledge in the development of web services (e.g. SOAP, WCF).
(Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)