BUSINESS ANALYST/DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Job Code : PTM/BA/1233
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Associate with the following skills:
Experience: 5 plus
- Building Client Relation
- Form new client relationships and strengthen existing client relationships to forge new opportunities.
- Assist in the sales and service processes to ensure client satisfaction to help increase revenue and develop lasting professional relationships
- Promote company products/services
- Build awareness of products
- Help development team with similar/competitor product comparison
- Form strategies that target specific audience to grow sales
- Working closely with programmers and sales department to implement growth strategies.
- Market Research
- Generate plans on how to increase this market share and develop strategies that will lead to greater revenue
- Involves in analysing market and create reports that help the development team
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Marketing & Networking
- Increasing network using professional and social network
- Generate business through networking
- Creating brand awareness
- Regular update on market changes
- Bid/Tender Participation
- Participate on Bid/Tenders
- Develop and prepare proposal documentation including proposals, presentations, capabilities statements, resumes and bios and other related materials, includes monitoring changes to solicitation and adjusting work accordingly. Pulls proposals together, integrating disparate components into a unified, coherent whole, up to and including production and delivery.
- Creating/updating detailed RFP/Tender response project plans, templates, and timelines with the goal of delivering a winning submission that creates maximum value Owning the RFP response.
- Experience writing sales proposals and/or responding to RFPs.
- Required Skills
- Technical graduate with Min 5 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other development software’s.
(Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)